The more-than 2,000 Graduate students at UCR are a crucial part of the university's research efforts and are full partners in the undergraduate teaching mission of the faculty.
Because CMDB is an interdepartmental program, our students are our primary focus. We want every student to succeed in graduate school and research and move on to a successful career in whichever field fits their personal goals.
Don't forget that you have a team of faculty and staff here to support you and we encourage you to speak with us whenever you need help or information.
On this page we have tried to collect all the information you need at your fingertips, but if we missed something, please feel free to let us know and we will fix it. This is your page!
Below are some resources for prospective and current graduate students.
- Graduate Division: Your first stop in your graduate student experience.
- Graduate Student Association: The place to connect with fellow graduate students and get dialed in to scholarships, grants, advocacy and other resources to further your career.
- Graduate Student Resources at UCR: The place to go to join a club, tap into services or find a place to hang out on weekends.
- Life Sciences Teaching Assistantships: If you want to become a TA, try this site.
- The Graduate Council of the UCR Faculty Senate: Who are the faculty movers and shakers shaping graduate curriculum policy? They're at this site.
- ANNUAL RESEARCH PROGRESS EVALUATION (ARPE)
- ARPE Faculty Guidance Committee Evaluation Form
- Oral Qualifying Exam Procedure
Courses We Offer
Take a look at the courses we offer in CMDB.